SPC – STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL
This course covers basic statistical applications for process control. Control charting for variable and attribute data, calculating control limits and process capability. Interpretation of control charts is also covered. The course utilizes the methodology described in the AIAG ai??i?? SPC Statistical Process Control Reference Manual.
Upon completion of this session participants should be able to:
- Define what Statistical Process Control is
- Explain Variation and its causes
- Explain stable vs. unstable processes
- Define process control and process capability
- Explain process control requirements in ISO/TS 169494:2009
- Plan for control charting
- Develop X-bar and R Charts
- Interpret signals on a Control Chart
- Explain Rational sub-grouping
- Develop Control Charts for individual measurements
- Develop Control Charts for Proportion Nonconforming Charts
- Explain Control Charts selection procedure
- Define Process Capability
- Explain capability/performance indices and quality system requirements
- Plan a capability study
Who Should Attend:
This course is recommended for Process Engineers, Quality Engineers and technicians and SQA Engineers.
Duration and Format:
- 1 day
- Workshop cialis sale online canada.