PROCESS FMEA – FAILURE MODE AND EFFECTS ANALYSIS
recommended viagia sites. Provides an overview of why control plans are important, the key elements of control plans and how to develop control plans.Ai?? The participant will develop a control plan based on operational data. This course emphasizes hands-on training and applies rational, fact based systematic methods in conjunction with experiential learning.Ai?? The course utilizes the methodology described in the AIAG – FMEA Reference Manual.
Upon completion of this session participants should be able to:
- Explain the purpose of Process FMEA
- Understand how to document process functions and requirements
- Explain how to identify potential failure modes
- Understand how to identity customers and the associated effects of failures
- Explain how to use root cause analysis tools to identify the potential causes of failure.
- Understand how to identify and document recommended actions and action plans to ensure these failure modes are addressed prior to the launch of the manufacturing process.
Who Should Attend:
Process and Manufacturing Engineers. Production Supervisors, Plant Managers, CI, Managers, CI Coordinators, Production and Material Control Personnel,
Duration and Format:
- 1 Day
- Workshop with examples or actual products and processes