PROCESS FMEA – FAILURE MODE AND EFFECTS ANALYSIS
. Provides an overview of why control plans are important, the key elements of control plans and how to develop control plans.Ai?? The participant will develop a control plan based on operational data. This course emphasizes hands-on training and applies rational, fact based systematic methods in conjunction with experiential learning.Ai?? The course utilizes the methodology described in the AIAG – FMEA Reference Manual.
Upon completion of this session participants should be able to:
- Explain the purpose of Process FMEA
- Understand how to document process functions and requirements
- Explain how to identify potential failure modes
- Understand how to identity customers and the associated effects of failures
- Explain how to use root cause analysis tools to identify the potential causes of failure.
- Understand how to identify and document recommended actions and action plans to ensure these failure modes are addressed prior to the launch of the manufacturing process.
Who Should Attend:
Process and Manufacturing Engineers. Production Supervisors, Plant Managers, CI, Managers, CI Coordinators, Production and Material Control Personnel,
Duration and Format:
- 1 Day
- Workshop with examples or actual products and processes