PPAP – Production Part Approval Process
This course covers the documentation required for PPAP submission using AIAGAi?? – Ai?? . PPAP Reference Manual. Participants will learn when submission is required, the documentation requirement for the (18) elements of a PPAP package and criteria for approval.
Upon completion of this session participants will be able to:
- When a PPAP submission is required and APQP timing
- Customer specific requirements for PPAP
- The (18) elements of a PPAP package
- Who participates in a PPAP
- The five submission levels and the submission requirements for each
- The PSW ai??i?? Part Submission Warrant
- PPAP status
- Customer notification requirements
- PPAP record control
Who Should Attend:
This course is recommended for Program Managers, Product and Process Engineers, Quality Technician and Quality Managers. PPAP is an APQP activity identified as a requirement in APQP Phase 4: Product and Process Validation.
Duration and Format:
- 1 Day