MSA – MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS ANALYSIS WORKSHOP
This course provides an understanding of the importance of MSA in controlling and improving processes. This course provides the participants with practical information regarding the use of statistical methods to analysis measurement systems and measurement equipment. The course utilizes the methodology described in the AIAG – MSA Reference Manual. The course includes workgroup activities designed to practice to facilitation experiential learning.
Upon completion of this session participants should be able to Ai??:
- Measurements and measurement systems; including basic statistical review
- OEM customer requirements for MSA
- The categories and sources of measurement error ai??i?? bias, linearity, stability repeatability and reproducibility
- Measurement system studies, preparation and planning
- MSA and the application of system studies including, variable gage studies, graphical techniques, attribute studies and awareness of attribute gage long studies and ANOVA
- Application of measurement system and analysis skills
- How to conduct studies through the use of demonstrations
Who Should Attend:
This course . is recommended for design and process engineers, laboratory personnel, and quality professionals who are involved in monitoring measurement systems and devices, performing testing, interpreting test results or administering measurement and testing processes.
Duration and Format:
- 2 Days