ISO/TS 16949:2009 ASSOCIATE/TEAM MEMBER TRAINING
This course explains the associateai??i??s roles and responsibilities in an effective ISO/TS 16949:2009 quality management system, the benefits of an effective quality management system for the organization and the ISO/TS 16949:2009 process approach to quality management systems implementation.
Upon completion of this session participants will be able to : .
- The importance of ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Key elements of the specification
- The concept of a quality management system (QMS)
- The organizations goals and objective
- Focus on the customer requirements
- The associateai??i??s role in a QMS
- The associateai??i??s responsibilities in a QMS
Who Should Attend:
All associates who have a role in an ISO/TS 16949:2009 quality management system (QMS).
Duration and Format:
- 2 Sessions per day
- Awareness discussion with examples