ISO 9001:2008 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
Participants will learn the documentation process, how to conduct an audit, write the audit report, and take corrective action.
- Auditing to the ISO 9001:2008 Standards
- Documentation of a Quality System
- Introduction to Quality Audits
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Perform an Internal Audit
- Recording and reporting audit findings
Upon completion of this session participants should be able to:
- Understand the ISO 9001:2008Ai?? auditing and registration process
- Understand the requirements ofAi??Ai?? ISO 9001:2008
- Know how to prepare, perform and complete an audit.
Who Should Attend:
Quality Assurance Managers,Ai?? ISO 9001:2008 Implementation Team Members, Management Representatives, and those who are planning to conduct ISO 9001:2008Ai?? Internal and 2nd Party audits should attend this training.
Duration and Format:
- 3 Days
- Competency Based Workshop