. ERROR/MISTAKE PROOFING BASICS FOR – ISO/TS 16949
This course promotes awareness of error and mistake proofing concepts, tools and processes. In this course the participants are instructed in the application of these concepts to improving their organizationai??i??s products and processes. This course address the ISO/TS requirement Ai??126.96.36.199.
Upon completion of this session participants should be able to:
- Explain the difference between error proofing and mistake proofing
- List the major types of mistakes and the reasons they occur
- Differentiate between self-check, successive check, and source inspection methods
- Understand key error and mistake proofing terminology
- Place critical error and mistake proofing activities relative to product or program launch timelines
- Explain the relationships with other key tools such as process mapping, risk analysis, PFMEA, root cause analysis, problem solving, and control plans
- Identify recommended steps in error or mistake proofing a process
Who Should Attend:
This course is recommended for Production Supervisors, Plant Managers, CI, Managers, CI Coordinators, Engineers, Production and Material Control Personnel.
Discussion with activities