The ISO standards call for an organization to demonstrate continual improvement. Valuable findings are an effective method to facilitate improvement within a quality management system. However, findings and nonconformity statements are not always the quality needed to be value-added to an organization.
The Effective Audit Findings ai??i?? The Keys to Ai??Continual Improvement course is designed to mitigate incomplete findings, as well as those that donai??i??t meet the intent of the process approach, have missing criteria or incomplete objective evidence. This course uses a practical approach to explain and demonstrate how to develop and document effective findings and nonconformity reports. Using workgroup activities and hands-on participation, instruction will help quality managers and organizations to improve the quality of the findings written by auditors. Furthermore, it can assist an organization in improving how they receive findings from 2ndrd Party auditors with the ultimate objective of quality management system improvement, and 3
CourseObjectives:Ai??Ai?? Coursework covers:
- Defining the intent of findings and nonconformity reports
- Identification and explanation Finding criteria
- Description of what it takes to write an effective Finding
- Explanation how to formulate a Finding conclusion
- Explanation of the importance of a nonconformity statement
- Explanation of how to verify the corrective action to mitigate findings
Who Should Attend:
All personnel who have a role in the planning, implementing and monitoring of aAi??Ai?? quality management systems.
1 DayAi?? Workshop