CORE TOOLS – OVERVIEW
This course addresses the Quality Core Tools including (APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC and FMEA) and the alignment and synergy of techniques and . core tool documentation.Ai?? The course focuses on the core process documentation; process flow diagram, Process FMEA, Control Plans and Work Instructions. Automotive OEM customer specific requirements are also addressed in the session.
Upon completion of this session participants should be able to:
- Identify the core tools
- Explain why core tools are customer specific requirements
- Define core tool techniques
- Explain how to implement core tools
- Explain the alignment of core tools
- Explain the importance of the synergy of core tool methodologies
Who Should Attend:
Those who have responsibility for development, introduction, operation and control of new products or a new product realization process. Additionally, program/product managers, quality managers, design engineers, manufacturing engineers, APQP team members and others who have responsibility for process standardization and improvement can benefit from this seminar.
Duration and Format:
- 1 Day
- Discussion with interactive activities