CONTROL PLANNING AND CONTROL PLANS WORKSHOP
Provides an overview of why control plans are important, the key elements of control plans and how to develop control plans.Ai?? The participants will develop a control plan based on operational data. The course utilizes the methodology described in AIAG – APQP/Control Plan Reference Manual.
Course Objectives: Upon completion of this session participants should be able to:
Upon completion of this session participants should be able to:
- Link control plans to APQP model and Product Development model
- Understand the benefits of control plan as a summary of a control system in a process
- Define the elements of a control plan
- Identify the use/application of the Prototype-Pre Launch-Production control plan
- Identify the links to Flow diagram, FMEA and Work instructions
- Determine sources of variation/dominance
- Demonstrate the ability to create a control plan
- Using the control plan to perform the 188.8.131.52 Product Audit
Who Should Attend:
Those who have responsibility for development and management ofAi?? control plans including; APQP team members and others who have responsibility for process implementation (production personnel), cyclophosphamide for sale in mexico. control (quality professionals) and improvement (process, manufacturing engineers, CI engineers and Lean engineers) can benefit from this seminar.
Duration and Format:
- 1 Day