This seminar addresses all the elements of Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP). It shows how the Process Flow Diagram, Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Control Plans and shop floor work instruction documentation can be used to achieve process control, process standardization and improvement. This seminar addresses the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2009 and the APQP/Control Plan Reference.
This session provides a hands-on approach to APQP and its relationship to program management and documentation to give the knowledge and skills needed to introduce new products and processes effectively.
Upon completion of this session participants should be able to:
- Explain the role of planning in the quest for quality
- Explain the importance of the APQP process and its benefits
- Explain the process of a timing plan.
- Identity the basic steps in launch the APQP process for new products and processes
- . Describe the five phase approach to quality planning
- Explain the role of a multi-disciplinary team in the planning process
- Explain howAi?? to track concern resolution and improvements
Who Should Attend:
Those who have responsibility for development and introduction of new products or a new product realization process. Additionally, program/product managers, quality managers, design engineers, manufacturing engineers, APQP team members and others who have responsibility for process standardization and improvement can benefit from this seminar
Duration and Format:
- Two days